Monday 21 April 2008

You'll either love it or hate it...

This irritatingly catchy song (if you can call it a song) has been in my head ALL DAY. So now I'm going to put it into yours. It's very, very strange... but I'm starting to think that if I'd seen this programme as a kid, maybe I would've eaten more vegetables.

So, at the risk of losing faithful readers of my blog, here is 'There's A Party In My Tummy' from Yo! Gabba Gabba:



There. That's ruined your day, hasn't it? Just think, you'll never get those two minutes back.

2 comments:

Mitchenstein said...

Firstly, that seemed a LOT longer than two minutes.

Secondly, how did you possibly get that stuck in your head?!

Katie said...

I'll send a bunch of 6 year olds round to your house to sing it repeatedly (a bit like carol singing, but not). Then you'll understand. Every time you try to eat something, it'll be there...

Katie Allen's Facebook profile