Sunday 17 August 2008

Dancing around the world

Ok, so I didn't find this by myself (credit to Estelle Blake at Summer School) but here is a really cool video of a guy who thought he'd travel all around the world and video himself doing the same ridiculous dance in each place. So simple, yet brilliant.



(He also recently created a 2008 version, where loads of people from each country dance with him...)

On a completely different note (although just as ridiculous), I have had two extremely dappy moments this week that I would like to share with you. The first occurred when I scraped together just enough change to buy a car park ticket and stuck it to my side window. Then I got back in the car to make a quick phonecall, and promptly wound down said window. The car park ticket was immediately lost somewhere in the door. So that was Idiot Moment Number One. Idiot Moment Number Two occurred when my parents prepared a lovely roast dinner on Wednesday, giving me the one job of making the gravy. However, I must have been talking and/or distracted by a shiny object, as I made the classic Uncle Albert mistake of pouring coffee over everyone's dinner. Fool.

2 comments:

Mitchenstein said...

That video is very cool, but it makes me feel tired.

RikiWright said...

Those are some good stories Katie some good stories indeed - coffee-gravy mistake ah classic!

Katie Allen's Facebook profile