Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

It's 2009! A year in which I intend to be a better blogger. However, I'm really tired right now and have to take my car to the garage tomorrow (not to the vet, as I told Susannah earlier tonight!) at a ridiculously early hour. The last time my car was MOTed and serviced, it was a disaster- the blog post I've linked to here was just the start of it, as my brakes failed the day after it passed its MOT and I had to fork out even more money. Fingers crossed they don't rip me off this time... (I'm going to a different place, don't worry!). Anyway, the point is that this is another lazy post, but I will blog properly soon.

I took a pretty cool photo last night at a party I went to (more on that soon) and thought it would be quite nice to have as my first blog post of 2009. So here it is.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog.
Unique and beautiful pictures.

Please visit:
http://holidayinparadise.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Happy New Year.

Katie Allen's Facebook profile