Saturday 30 June 2007

Black Button

This short video raises lots of issues about the powers of temptation, and is rather clever... Click on the link at the side and it will appear in large at the top of the page.

Which option would you choose?

By the way, I went on a Victorian school trip this week, which is why I'm dressed as a parlour maid in my profile pic. Just felt like I needed to justify that. I was a little put out when one of the children asked 'Did you used to have to wear clothes like that when you were our age?'

Quote of the week: 'My mum can come on the school trip. She's definitely been ABC checked'.

I really should make a book of ridiculous quotes.

3 comments:

Glyn Harries said...

Oh my goodness. Katie this is one of the best blogs I've ever come across. The writing style is fresh and exciting, the stories are like nothing I've ever heard before and the links are incredible. How on earth do you maintain this level of brilliance and hold down a full time teaching job as well?

BLOWS

MY

MIND!!!

Katie said...

A simple 'keep up the good work' would have done...

RikiWright said...

Well unlike Glyn I was not so easily impressed - it's too colourfull, the jokes are mundain and what we are supposed to be impressed the kid made a joke about ABC? I mean please people have been making jokes about the ABC network for years but apart from that yes well done good bloggage

Katie Allen's Facebook profile