Wednesday 13 June 2007

Kiwi

Ok, so I've stolen this video from my friend Ben, but it really is very funny... its on the right hand side, just click on it (I can't work out how to put the video in the actual post, it's all very confusing). Before you watch it, you should note that the Kiwi is a type of flightless bird. That's very important. When Ben was explaining it to me I thought he was talking about a Kiwi fruit, which is why I didn't really get it at first.

Not much to report really, I saw a girl from Shipwrecked crossing the road in London today, but I think that's probably going below Z list in terms of celebrity. Right down there with Cleo Rocos and Matt Barbet.

(I wish I was blogging back in the days when I was in a lift with Gary Lineker and in a sketch with Ant and Dec on SM:TV... now that would've been good blogging material!)

2 comments:

Mitchenstein said...

Cleo Rocos and Matt Barbet are very famous!

Katie said...

That's a lie, isn't it John.

I bet you can't find someone who has heard of both. And people reading your blog don't count.

Katie Allen's Facebook profile