Saturday 6 October 2007

Kids say the stupidest things...

This week, we have had...

Child 1- (opens mouth wide) Look, I've got my first cup of tea.
Me- What?
Child 1- Cuppa tea. Mum said. It hurts.
Me- Oh. Cavity.
Child 1- Yeh, that's it.

Child 2- I had such a big fever yesterday that my temperature was almost full up!

Child 3- Ahh I've lost my rubber. Mum is gonna kill me.
Child 4- (matter of factly) No. It's against the LAW.

Child 5- I'm so cold I've got duck spots.
Me- You mean goose pimples.
Child 5- No, duck spots.

And this is the best one:

Me- Does anybody know why we sweat when we get hot?
Child 6- Because when it gets really hot, a bit of your face melts.

It's quotes like these that make my job worthwhile...

1 comment:

Mitchenstein said...

Nobody had commented on this post, including me, but I found it funny so I wanted to write something, but I didn't know what, but then I did anyway.

You're welcome.

Katie Allen's Facebook profile