Tuesday 16 October 2007

The One Where Katie Realises Two Very Important Things

Realisation Number One

Now, I've never really been one to watch what I eat (the 'eat like a pig' comment from a previous post pretty much sums that up), and I'm quite happy with the way I look. However, lately more and more people have been implying that if I carry on eating the way I do now, and carry on doing the same amount of exercise (i.e. nil), then I will be a bit of a heffalump by the time I'm 30. Add that to the fact that I am completely unfit and rather lazy (although I think the former statement may possibly be due to the latter), and the conclusion was obvious. I need to join the gym. I'd also quite like to see more of my friend Stacey, who is great at going to the gym. So this post marks the start of a whole new, healthier, gym bashing, no-more-McDonalds me. We'll see how that works out...

Realisation Number Two

I rarely acknowledge the fact I have great friends. I say 'rarely', I mean 'never'. Mostly because their egos are big enough as it is. But, to give them credit, one or two are particularly good at buying me awesome presents when I'm feeling a little rubbish. So here goes.

My friends are pretty cool.

3 comments:

Mitchenstein said...

Does a copy of Mr Brave count as an awesome present?? I think it does...

Katie said...

If you'd had time to read the book before giving it to me, you would never have even asked that question...

I'll bring it on Saturday so you can judge for yourself.

Stacey said...

Have you recovered after last night?! It was a bit more 'bouncy' than usual.. but nobody except the geeks at the front have a clue what they are doing so its all mucho fun! I was going to ask you to come swimming today, but i think your pass thingy has finished? YOU BETTER APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP!!! I like having a fun gym buddy to talk to!
x

Katie Allen's Facebook profile