Wednesday 25 June 2008

Miss Heather 'You Never Mention Me In Your Blog' Orford

This is Heather:


Heather is very high maintenance. She's also my best friend (admittedly through default- there was nobody else around when I graduated uni...) So, to stop her moaning, this post is All About Heather.

We've spent quite a lot of time together over the last 2/3 years, and have developed a sense of humour which only the other person understands. This means that most of the time we spend together we end up crying with laughter, thinking we're hilarious whilst everyone else just looks on in pity.

A few facts about Heather:

- She was born on 7th September, 1983.

- There is a castle at the end of her road.

- When she doesn't like something, she'll say 'Oh, no thank you. I'm allergic.'

- Furthermore, when she doesn't want to do something, she'll say 'Oh sorry, I can't make it. I have a piano/singing/salsa (delete as appropriate) lesson.'

- She has a (bizarre) obsession with Hanson.

- In the film 'Sex and the City', she cried at the bit where Carrie gives her secretary a Louis Vuitton bag for Christmas.

- She will wear Ugg boots whether it's - 2 degrees or 32 degrees. To get her money's worth.

So that's Heather. We've shared a lot of good times together, and I'm not quite sure how I ever managed to survive without her!





(That last photo isn't really of me or Heather, but I like it.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally! although im not sure i appreciate your sarcasm in parts of it and you could have used better photo's apart from that Thank you! Heather x

Katie said...

See... High Maintenance.

Anna said...

aw, thats really nice! I want a best friend blog all about me :-(
heather, you're so lucky! Have a lovely day, xx

Anonymous said...

Well this is a contender for one of Katie's best blogs ever. And about time too I say (thats true right Heather?)

This could get a Mitchie its that good

I still crack up that heather just says she's allergic when she doesn't like something - that makes me laugh quite a lot

Katie Allen's Facebook profile