Sunday 15 June 2008

Remember that week which featured in my Top 3 Unfavourite Weeks of All Time? It's here again...

This is my life at the moment:



I'm one of those people who has to wait until the last possible moment before doing what needs to be done. Earlier this week, I was reading through some of my old blog posts from this time last year (it's impressive how much time I can spend amusing myself with my own stories). Anyway, as I read the stressed-out entries of a younger, more naive Katie, I realised that I have learnt nothing- a year later and I have Parents Evening tomorrow and a reports deadline in two weeks, and I'm even more unprepared than I was a year ago. But hey, at least I'm not making Wee-Mees to avoid doing work this time...

(No, instead I'm on here at 11.15pm writing a blog post, the night before I have to be at work from 7.45am-10pm and after a really hectic weekend. How I've grown.)

Have a good week :)

3 comments:

Graeme said...

Sounds like fun!! Having just finished four weeks of intense work stuff (which involved travelling about 2000 miles and giving the same presentation 33 times!) I offer my heartfelt sympathies!

Anonymous said...

the you tube video is like my life story when i was at uni!

its amazing how much time we spend together yet im never mentioned on any of your post's, apart from the holiday which was months ago!
Heather xxx

Katie said...

Fine. Check it tomorrow.

(See, now I'm going to have to procrastinate even more. I hope you're happy...)

Katie Allen's Facebook profile