Saturday 15 December 2007

10 Sleeps To Go...

I decided that the people kind enough to comment on the last couple of posts deserve a small reward. So, with a little digging (the wonder of Facebook never ceases to amaze me) here is a Christmas present for Andy, Glyn, John and Anna. Unfortunately I couldn't find a happy photo of Andy, so it's his turn to look miserable. Bah Humbug.

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!


Christmas starts properly for me this weekend. There are two main reasons for this:

1) End of term has arrived (the last day is always great, I get lots of cool presents and we throw a Christmas party... you can always rely on 6 and 7 year olds to get into the Christmas spirit).

2) It's SEEVIC weekend. For those of you who don't know, every year Hadleigh Temple put on a Christmas Weekend Spectacular (that's my name for it, I think it's actually called 'Christmas Unwrapped' this year... Boring). There are 4 performances taking place over the weekend, and we have it at a nearby lecture theatre in the round. It's basically a show with lots of arena items, children's sketches, timbrels, singing and (of course) the traditional Christmas story. I love it! I think I might've mentioned it before on my blog, but it won't hurt to mention it again. And my angel costume is pretty awesome this year. So if you've nothing better to do, come along...

7 comments:

Anna said...

Katie, thats lovely :-D I like the part with the star...Im sory I cant come to your christmas unwrapped thingy! I hate working sundays! We dont even have customers! Doesnt make sense whatsoever! (Sorry, my anger about working tomorrow is slightly big and intense :-D) Have fun and good luck and im sure youll look gorgeous xxx

Mitchenstein said...

Lol. Seeing Andy dance like that with his face looking that grumpy...

Priceless.

Graeme said...

John, you beat me to it!! Andy Hill as Grumpy Elf - Genius!!! A round of applause to you Katie!

Glyn Harries said...

Best Christmas present ever. Thank you for making me a part of this.

Andy said...

Bah flippin' humbug.

How miserable do I look in that picture?

Surely using the stretched one of me looking a complete idiot from my Facebook profile pictures would have been better?

But maybe not as funny...

...I'm feeling picked on... ;)

Katie said...

I'm sorry? You reject me and turn me into a meat pie, and YOU'RE the one being picked on?!

You deserve all you get ;)

Andy said...

I think you'll find you started it...

Katie Allen's Facebook profile