Monday 24 December 2007

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Now that my car is back in my driveway (albeit only for a week as its MOT is due... gulp) I have been able to once more enter into the spirit of Christmas. It left me for a couple of days, but is back now... partly because this whole weekend has been spent singing carols and spending time with old friends, and I know that tomorrow will be exactly the same. Some of us went to the Wickford Christmas Ball on Friday, and as you can see we had a lovely time:


However, one or two of us got a little bit over-excited when we found out that there was White Chocolate Dip...

Anyway, this second picture gave me inspiration for a final Christmas video. It was difficult to decide who to put in it, so in the end I figured I'd do one featuring guys from The Hadleigh Posse (yeh, we really are too cool for school). Everyone has just been round for Youth Fellowship and it's been really nice to catch up with people I don't get to spend as much time with as I'd like. It's one of my favourite things about this time of year! Right, enough babbling... this one is for Ben and Charlotte Still, Rich Wright and Chris Carter. Drumroll please...



Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!


Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is brilliant kaite, although it does show that you now have too much time on your hands.

Anonymous said...

I believe this proves that Hadleigh crew is indeed too cool for school - I wish I could actually dance like that - thanks Katie that was cool

You didn't actually drink the white chocolate did you? lol Yeah wickford ball was awesome

Anonymous said...

too cool for school??
damn right there....

Mitchenstein said...

I think Ben's face gives it away when Father Christmas comes in...

Anonymous said...

Well most of you are too cool for school - I believe I was more too lazy for school

Anna said...

Katie, I hope youve had a nice Christmas and you win my star of the week certificate for having the coolest pre-christmas blogs with this videos, loved all of them :-D Have a nice boxing day!!!! xxx

Katie Allen's Facebook profile