Sunday 27 January 2008

Have we missed our callings as celebrity lookalikes...?!

Probably not. Apparently, according to this website, my friend Heather and I bear remarkable resemblances to Mandy Moore and Kelly Clarkson. I can't quite see it myself, but the morph thing is pretty cool.

Katie/Kelly

%1


Heather/Mandy

%1


On a completely different note, I would also like to apologise to all cookie workers around the country. Awhile ago, I wrote a blog post questioning the importance of receipts at a well known chain of cookie stores. Well, it turns out that post is easily accessible via Google, and as a result someone commented on it stating exactly why they make you wait ages for a receipt you don't want.

Fairy nuff.

9 comments:

Mitchenstein said...

I look like Brad Pitt.

Andy said...

Weirdly, actually, John, I saw a photo of Heath Ledger (RIP) last week just after his death was announced and thought you looked like him.

Katie said...

Really? That's interesting, because when I celebrity morphed you, Bing Crosby came up as a match. I'm not even kidding...

Anonymous said...

As much as i'd love to see the likeness between me and Mandy Moore, i just can't see it!

Andy said...

There really was no need for that, was there, Katie?

Aside from the fact I'm slightly disturbed you're storing photos of me on your computer...

Bing Crosby is, however, marginally better than my own one which changed me into George W. Bush.

So I agree with Heather in not placing too much store by these...

Katie said...

I was talking to John!

But George W. Bush sounds about right...

Andy said...

See, just can't help yourself can you...

Anonymous said...

See i thought it would transform you into Oscar the Grouch from sesame street with ease.

paulmitch.

Katie said...

Well.

That was mean.

And if there was a 'Who bears the biggest resemblance to Oscar the Grouch?' competition between me and you, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be the winner...

Katie Allen's Facebook profile