Sunday 23 March 2008

For Ben Still

This week, Ben had his first interview for a teaching post at a local comprehensive school. He's currently doing his PGCE and is in the middle of a placement at this particular school. Anyway, he got the job!!!! So I wanted to make him something really special to say 'Congratulations'. Something with meaning. Something tasteful. Then I saw this and knew I'd found what I'd been seaching for...

I wanted to put my own head on it, but I couldn't as it only had a man version of it (what happened to equality amongst the sexes?!). So I asked permission from the first guy I saw today if I could borrow his instead, and he said yes.

Happy Easter everybody!

Don't send a lame Congrats eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!


Congratulations Ben! Love Katie (and Rich) xx

1 comment:

Anna said...

Congratulations Ben... and Rich (for the dancing...)

Katie Allen's Facebook profile