Thursday 13 March 2008

Two Things To Entertain You

Thing One

This is an instant form of entertainment, ideally to watch if bored at work (it's only about a minute long). Can YOU pass The Awareness Test?



Thing Two

This one is more in anticipation of entertainment... a quick plug. I asked Rich for a copy of the poster so I could advertise the event on here, and he gave me an all-singing, all-dancing version of it (it's worth pressing play, the music is really cool!)



In case you can't read it properly, we're having a quiz night at Hadleigh Temple Corps. Come!

Two other points to note:

-> Charlotte Still has finally blogged again... (I feel I should be supportive!)

-> Have added a new blogger to my list, as Paul Mitchinson needed replacing (he was rubbish...). When we visited Nottingham Memorial Halls Corps in November, Heather and I billeted with Andrew and Helen Whitehouse, who were really lovely to us. Andrew is DYO for that divison (East Midlands? I've no idea!) and has started up his own blog. Go look!

2 comments:

Mitchenstein said...

They so added that bear in afterwards!

Ok, they clearly didn't (after watching it again) - that's pretty cool.

Anna said...

Hey Katie
I think Hayley Edwards will be coming as well...See you soon? Last time was before I went home! Its been ages!!!

Katie Allen's Facebook profile